Arrived in Galtür drive to the end of the village to the district Wirl. Our establishment is opposite the Birkhahnbahn on the right-hand side next to the ski slope.
Arriving by car
Depending on where you are coming from, you reach the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl of the Arlberg road (S16) from a different direction:
Traveling via Germany:
- via Fernpass » Imst » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- via Kufstein » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- via Bodensee » Feldkirch » Arlberg » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Traveling via Italy:
- via Brenner » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- via Reschenpass » Nauders » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Traveling via Switzerland:
- via Feldkirch » Arlberg » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Leave the expressway "Arlberg Schnellstraße" (S16) at the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl and drive towards Paznauntal direction Ischgl and continue until you reach Galtür.
During the summer you can alternatively reach Galtür from Bludenz via the Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße (open between June and November).
Arriving by train
Take the train to Landeck, then continue with the Postbus (public bus approx. 70 min.) or take a taxi. Distance Landeck - Galtür: 40 km
Arriving by plane
From there you can continue by train.